Brokenhearted, simply coping or just getting by, you know you need help; the good news is I can guide you each step of the way. Grief Recovery is an action program that has been developed and refined over the past 40 years, and this evidence-based program teaches you how to recover from loss and heal your broken heart.
Have you ever heard the saying “time will heal?” If you cut your leg open and blood was gushing out, would you get help to stop the bleeding? Of course you would. Being brokenhearted from the loss of a loved one is no different, but most people don’t think to stop the emotional bleeding. They push through hoping that time will heal, in fact, grief accumulates over time.
The Grief Recovery Method is designed to provide you with a series of small, sequenced steps that will lead you to completion of any unresolved grief. In a safe environment using specific tools, you can let go and ultimately lead a happier life. I offer in-person sessions in Prescott, AZ and remotely over Skype and Zoom.
What is the Grief Recovery Method?
Three parts covered in seven sessions:
- Understanding how grief is a neglected and a misunderstood process (i.e. not just pushing past it, but embracing it).
- How an incomplete past may doom the future.
- Common responses to grief.
- How we are ill-prepared to deal with loss.
- How others are ill-prepared to help us. (i.e., they don’t want to talk about death.
- Identify what an Academy Award Recovery is…
- What is your Short Term Energy Relievers?
- Introduction of the Loss History Graph
- Are you willing to take action to complete your grief?
- What is incompleteness?
- Introducing the Relationship Graph
- Converting the Relationship Graph into Recovery Components
- Taking action to communicate the loss
Moving Beyond Loss
This is a 7 session, evidence based program, where we will meet for an hour each week. This program is designed to provide you with a series of small, sequenced steps that will lead you to completion and resolution of unresolved grief. I provide a safe, holistic environment, using these tools so you can let go, be heard and ultimately lead a happier life.
When you give yourself this gift of healing, you will gain freedom from your broken heart, return to wholeness once more and become emotionally complete.
Did You Loose a Pet?
I offer in-person sessions and also remotely over Zoom. Check my FaceBook page here for group classes, go to Soulworks.maureenherrera.
Isn’t it time to stop the emotional bleeding and heal your broken heart?
Remember, without action there can be no change.
Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy. – Bella Bleue
Wondering if the Grief Recovery Method is for you?